Last night's dinner was Indian-spiced beluga lentils with marinated roasted beets and red onion, goat cheese and arugula topped with a mini pappadam (actually, Eric would like the lentils and arugula, but he really despises beets).
Since yesterday was so cold and crummy, it was the perfect night to make peanut butter cookies and dark chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. It's been a while since I brought baked good into my office and I've been feeling a little neglectful toward my co-workers.
And finally, my dinner tonight was this French Onion Israeli Couscous – a recipe from my FCI classmate Michele. The only onions Eric normally eats are in fried ring form. But, after trying this recipe, even he may change his opinion.
3 comments:
Ay, you make my recipe and you don't even tell me? Was it ok?
@Michele - it came out great! I kept it a little creamier than yours (based on the picture). But the flavor was fantastic. I even brought some in for my co-worker and she loved it, too. So thanks!
Mmm... chocolate chip peanut butter cookies...
Lent SUCKS.
The only things keeping me going are the prospect of these cookies and Nutter Butter 'nanner pudding on Easter Sunday.
Post a Comment