Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I owe you...

I know, I know...I'm so far behind in updating this blog, it's embarrassing. I won't even try to make up excuses...but it has been a busy month! There's so much to catch up on, first and foremost being that I'm now gainfully employed once again. And between that, radiation, and my pottery classes (trust me, this topic deserves its own post)...well, I pretty much don't have any spare time.

But, I still owe you an update...and I appreciate your patience. I promise that I will get one posted.

In the meantime, enjoy this article by Frank Bruni - food reviewer of the NYTimes who ranks Cochon in New Orleans as one of his top 10 new restaurants in the country. I have to say (and Eric will agree with me), this was definitely my favorite meal of 2007. I still dream about the fried chicken livers with pepper jelly and the sausage-stuffed shrimp salad with grits fries. So instead of reading a full post, take a moment to read the Cochon menu...trust me, it's worth it! I would fly back to New Orleans just to eat at this restaurant (and maybe get some beignets and chicory coffee).

1 comment:

Amy said...

yeah, I have been bad too;)
hope ya'll are doing well!